The Diocese of Dunedin is looking for a Ministry Educator.
This exciting and challenging full time role covers the Dunedin Diocese throughout Otago and Southland. It involves being part of a team seeking to equip our clergy and parishes to develop, grow and sustain effective faith communities in a rapidly changing social environment.
- Growing in your own faith and committed to strengthening the faith of others?
- Someone with excellent communication and networking skills, used to getting along side others and helping them reach their full potential?
- Experienced in being able to plan and deliver theological and pastoral education to a wide variety of people and groups?
- Self-motivated and able to design and plan education programmes that enable our faith communities to “…read the Bible, pray and live out the life of Jesus Christ”?
- Committed to your own theological and spiritual development – a learner as well as a teacher?
- A broad thinker, able to see the bigger picture and discern where God is leading?
We are looking for someone that we can explore together if this is the direction God is calling you.
You must have a background of sound theological training and preferably be ordained and in good standing with the Anglican Church, but we will consider an appropriately skilled layperson. You must be committed to the Anglican Church in Aotearoa New Zealand, including partnership with Tikanga Maori and Tikanga Pasefika.
Click here for a copy of the position description, the closing date for applications is Friday 7 September 2018. For any further information please contact the Diocesan Registrar Andrew Metcalfe as follows:
Anglican Diocese of Dunedin
PO Box 13170
Telephone: (03) 488-0821