- Part time role, 20 hours per week
- Outstanding opportunity to manage business functions
- Diverse range of responsibilities and people skills sought
Supporting our Parish
The Anglican Parish of Lower Hutt is looking to employ a special person to support our life as a Christian community as we change and grow.
We are seeking an Administrator to manage the business support functions of the Parish and work as a valued member of our team. This role is part time at 20 hours a week. We need you to work 0900 -1300 each day Monday through to Friday.
If you have:
- an ability to churn through diverse activities and deliver results
- previous management experience in a small to medium sized business
- a high level of computer skills
- experience overseeing financial and other business related activities
- a ‘can do’ attitude
- a commitment to the parish’s mission, vision and values, and
- a desire to work with a wide range of talented and committed individuals
then we want to hear from you!
For further details contact Rev Peter Benge, on 021 2541354.
Applications to email@example.com
Full Position Description available on request.
Applications close 5pm Friday 17 August.