Here are the latest additions to the Christian book collection at Wellington City Libraries:
- The dawn of Christianity: how God used simple fishermen, soldiers, and prostitutes to transform the world, by Robert J. Hutchinson
- Days? or ages?: the Genesis question: a layman looks at Creation’s calendar, by Jerry Harmon
- Hallelujah anyway: rediscovering mercy, by Anne Lamott
- Martin Luther: Catholic dissident, by Peter Stanford
- Martin Luther: renegade and prophet, by Lyndal Roper
- Poets of the Bible: from Solomon’s Song of songs to John’s Book of Revelation, edited and translated from the Hebrew and Greek by Willis Barnstone.
- Unwavering convictions: Gao Zhisheng’s ten-year torture and faith in China’s future, by Gao Zhisheng