Vaughan Park is a special place to go on retreat – a place of hospitality, conversation, healing and spiritual encounter. At its heart is the beautiful Ruatara chapel that looks out to the ocean, offering rhythms of contemplative worship and prayer. The retreat programme over February and March is as follows.
For full details and to register, please click on the linked retreat heading that you are interested in.
- Spirituality and Openness in an Inclusive Church – Led by Bishop David Gillett and Prof. Peter Lineham
- Gay and Straight together in the Body of Christ – Led by Bishop David Gillett and Prof. Peter Lineham
- The Gift of Gratitude: Discovering the year ahead – Facilitated by Jenny Johnson
- Journey into Lent: Preparation of My Soul – Led by Rev. Iain Gow
- Glimpses of Light: Living with Loss and Bereavement – Led by Rev. Dr. Hilary Oxford Smith
- Sacred Space: Weaving your story – Led by Rev. Dr Hilary Oxford Smith and Rev. Dr. Rebecca Prichard
31st March – 2nd April