Sunday 9 October: Household goods delivered to Wellington Cathedral of St Paul
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 9 to 11 October: Sorting of household goods
Tuesday 11 October: Training for household set up (this training is a requirement for all members of a household setup team)
Thursday 13 October: Household setup teams turn houses into homes
We already have enough offers from parishes, schools and groups to gather household goods for the October intake. If you would like to offer a set of household goods for early December, this is a great opportunity in the lead up to Christmas.
If you would like to:
- Sort household goods:
- Sunday 9 October from 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Monday 10 October from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Tuesday 11 October from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Be part of a household setup team (every team member must have completed the training)
- Tuesday 11 October training at 6.00pm
- Thursday 13 October setup at 6.00pm
Then contact Reverend Kay Webster on email@example.com.