Youth and Young People’s Ministry Role
(35-40 hrs per week. Starts 2020)
Are you looking for a life-giving opportunity to serve God with passion?
- We are currently looking for someone to bring their God-given gifts, to enrich the mission and ministry life of St George’s.
- We are a diverse and thriving community, who want to do exciting things for Christ and the Kingdom of God.
- Whether you are currently in ministry or a new grad looking for an opportunity to stretch, deepen and grow in mission and ministry, in a supportive community – if this sounds like your calling, we’d love to hear from you, regardless of denomination.
- Do you have a gift for getting alongside youth and young people, and helping them grow in what it means to follow Jesus?
- Are you a community-facing person that enjoys creating pathways for young people to serve the local community?
- Are you the kind of leader who can raise, care for and equip a team to help them to realize their potential?
- Are you willing to learn and be a team-player?
- Are there other passions/interests/skills in music, worship, or drama, for example, that could enrich our church life and give room for you to be at your best?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
St George’s, Epsom describes itself as a ‘place of grace’ – passionate about building God’s Kingdom, nurturing and equipping God’s people to be Christ’s followers in the world.
If this sounds like a community you could belong to, a place where you could thrive, then St George’s would love to hear from you.