Are you passionate about evangelism? Do you have experience church planting? We are looking for a missionary gifted with apostolic leadership skills to catalyse evangelism and discipleship opportunities amongst Mandarin-speaking Chinese within our diocese. Chinese migrants have been part of our movement (and the Wellington Region) for over a century. In recent years, however, we have seen increasing numbers of Chinese immigrants, especially from Mainland China in the Wellington Region. This presents exciting opportunities for outreach and the development of local Christian Chinese communities. The Anglican Chinese Mission is already aware of this need, but does not have the resources to meet it. We are looking for someone who can develop and lead a team focused on new Chinese migrants across the diocese in partnership with the Anglican Chinese Mission.
The ideal person will have the passion, skills and experience for:
- Evangelism and church planting among ethnic Chinese communities in the West.
- Building a team and discipling the next-generation of leaders.
- Partnering with the Anglican Chinese Mission.
- Working as part of the Intercultural Communities Project team.
- Developing mutually-beneficial relationships with local congregations.
Does this sound like you? We would love to talk more about this missional opportunity with you. Please contact Rev Anashuya Fletcher, Intercultural Communities Enabler, on 021 036 2743 or email@example.com.