Marketing and Communications Manager, Wellington
- Drive and shape the marketing & communications strategy
- Niche, values-driven organisation
- Supportive, collaborative and “family-like” culture
Opportunities like this don’t come up often!
This is your chance to work with an established, values driven and reputable brand that genuinely cares for its employees.
Anglican Financial Care (AFC) is a specialist financial services organisation established to provide superannuation and other financial support to the clergy and employed lay workers of the Anglican Church. AFC’s vision is that members would have financial peace of mind.
AFC aspires to significantly grow membership of its Christian KiwiSaver Scheme (CKS) product, an ethically invested fund established and operated on strong Christian principles and values, and available to the wider Christian community.
This is a newly-created hands-on role with plenty of scope for an innovative marketing professional. It represents a great opportunity to develop your career in a supportive and collaborative team-based environment. Working closely with Chief Executive to develop the brands, to implement the new strategy and to be the ‘voice’ of the organisation, you will:
- support the development and execution of the marketing and communications strategy
- manage the marketing and communications budget, coordinate social media activities and ensure business development leads are appropriately managed
- ensure AFC and CKS maintain a strong image and market position while developing and monitoring the brands
- demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- be comfortable working in a faith based setting.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, or would like a copy of the job description, please call Angela Lewis at OCG Consulting on 04 498 8967 or email email@example.com To be eligible to be considered for the role you need to hold New Zealand residency or citizenship status. Apply now with your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria.