Upper Clutha Anglican Parish
Vacancy: Aged Care Pastoral Worker 0.3 FTE
The Anglican Parish of the Upper Clutha serves the people of the fast-growing regions of Cromwell, Tarras and Wanaka. We are seeking to appoint an ordained or lay person to join our ministry team with a focus on aged care.
You will have:
- Understanding and (preferably) experience in working with older people
- Excellent people skills and an ability to relate to older people and their family/whanau
- An ability to develop and implement ideas of new ways of working with older people
- A strong Christian faith framework that underpins all that you do.
The successful applicant will be based in Cromwell and will focus on:
- Residential care chaplaincy services
- Developing a team of lay ministry volunteers
- Build working relationships with other agencies working with older people
- Assist with pastoral care of older people
- Develop new projects to improve spiritual and physical wellbeing of older people
For further information about the position and a job description contact the Rev. Damon Plimmer (Vicar) at email@example.com.
Applications close at noon on Friday 13 December 2019.