ACROSS Te Kotahitanga O Te Wairua is a leading social service community organisation in Palmerston North; we support the wellbeing of children and their family / whānau in our community and provide social work support, counselling services and parenting programmes.
We are looking for someone to lead our organisation and work with our staff and Board; the role is varied and there is opportunity to expand our networks and our work in the community – we need someone to manage ACROSS who will;
- Be a strong and visible leader who engages and motivates staff
- Foster best practice in case management
- Identify opportunities to grow the organisation in the right direction
- Build strong relationships and make good decisions.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of;
- Community development
- Management within a community/not for profit environment
- Kaupapa Māori services and tikanga Māori
- Managing competent, well trained team
- Financial management and contract reporting
An appropriate qualification to work in our sector and/or in a management role is required.
For more information and/or an application form and job description email Graeme Munford email@example.com
Completed application forms, together with a CV should be posted to:
PO Box 1140
Applications close 25 October 2019.