- Are you looking for a life-giving opportunity to serve God with passion?
- Are you enthusiastic about working with children and their families to ignite and grow their faith?
- Are you a community-facing person that has the vision and ability to create links with children and families in the community?
- Are you the kind of leader who can raise, care for and equip a team to help them to realize their potential?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to stretch, deepen and grow in mission and ministry?
- Are there other passions/interests/skills in music, worship, or drama, for example, that could enrich our church life and give room for you to be at your best?
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Saint George’s, Epsom describes itself as a ‘place of grace’ – passionate about building God’s Kingdom, nurturing and equipping God’s people to be Christ’s followers in the world.
If this sounds like a community you could belong to, a place where you could thrive, then Saint George’s would love to hear from you.