The new Director’s role will have overall responsibility for the Centre, reporting to the Governance Board.
Key strategic initiatives will include:
- Developing a strategic plan for the Board, and implementing the plan once approved;
- Ensuring high levels of employee engagement and retention;
- Preparing the annual budget for Board approval and meeting or exceeding agreed metrics;
- Maintaining key strategic relationships with partners;
- Developing and implementing a long-term fundraising plan, and
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan for the Centre.
Operational duties will include:
- Day-to-day responsibility for living the vision of the Centre exemplified by generous hospitality, spacious conversation and spiritual encounter.
- Mentoring and managing the dedicated team of direct reports;
- Day-to-day financial responsibilities including bookings, receipts and keeping expenditure within budget;
- Ensuring the Centre complies with Health and Safety legislation.
The ideal candidate will have a background in commerce or hotel management.
The successful candidate will have a deep respect and understanding of the Anglican faith.
More information is contained in the position description.
Applications close on Friday 31 May 2019 and panel interviews will take place early in June.
Applicants should apply with their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter indicating how their skills can be best applied to ensure the ongoing growth and success of Vaughan Park.
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr Angus Ogilvie
Vaughan Park Governance Board