Full Time Position – Salary $45,000 – $50,000
St Barnabas is a lively Anglican Parish in Christchurch with a strong community focus and growing youth and young adult ministries. We are seeking to engage an experienced youth and young adult worker to join our team and carry forward this work.
- an experienced youth or young adult’s worker who is looking for a fresh challenge?
- a committed Christian with proven leadership skills?
- a team player who loves working in and building teams?
Are you ready…
- to lead and help grow our existing youth and young adult ministries?
- to work with and empower an existing group of young adult leaders?
- to develop these ministries to reach more young people in our community?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Job Description and information about the parish.
Applications, which must include a CV, a response to the parish information of not more than two pages, and a statement about your faith and personal approach to ministry, are requested by Friday 14 June, 2019, and are to be sent to email@example.com. For an informal chat about the position please call Canon Mark Chamberlain on 0274 327474 or for more information visit the parish website – www.stbarnabas.org.nz