Strandz is the hub of Children and Family ministry in the Anglican Church in New Zealand.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a national Anglican ministry. The administrator works to support the financial, communications, event management, and other administrative tasks of Strandz – working alongside the Strandz Enabler.
This part-time position is for four hours a week and is based in Wellington. Availability for two 2-day meetings a year is required.
We are looking for a person who has:
- honesty and integrity, supportive of the vision for growing and supporting ministry with children and families across New Zealand
- excellent interpersonal skills as well as a high level of ability in written and oral communication
- the ability to self-manage, strategise, and work independently
- experience in administration and managing financial accounts – knowledge of Xero is helpful, but can be taught.
- excellent organisational skills, and the ability to juggle various demands on their time
- confident with online file storage and platforms, such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- able to touch type and record minutes.
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Permit and will be required to be police vetted for this position.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions can be directed to Diana Langdon on 027 532 9581 or by email.
Applications close on 24 May 2019