(Sole-charge / Permanent part-time)
- Work from home – must have good internet access
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule that is project driven – averaging 12 hours per week
- An empathy for the needs of women in ministry and cross-cultural inclusiveness
- Autonomous and varied role using all your administrative and management skill set
- The Council for the Anglican Women’s Studies Centre is seeking an experienced Administrator to be the glue that holds everything together in this dynamic part-time role.
If you would like to know more please refer to the pdf that can be downloaded here.
Or if you know of someone who has the experience, skills and qualities to succeed is this role then please forward this email and attachment to them so that they can apply for the position with their covering letter and curriculum vitae to:
Reverend Michael Hughes, General Secretary
General Synod Office – The Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand & Polynesia
Applications close: 3pm, Friday, 18 January 2019