Family and Children’s Leader
St Augustine’s, Cashmere
(20 hours per week)
Are you that special person, who has a passion for children and their families to follow Jesus? If you are then why not come and work for us and use your skills to lead us?
We’re looking for a motivated, skilled and innovative person who can develop, equip and lead people in making disciples as we share the good news. Specifically we are looking for someone to;
- Lead our Sunday kids programme
- Co-ordinate our Mainly Music sessions
- Develop new initiatives such as Messy Church, families outreach
- All the normal expectations are there – you should be a good communicator, skilled at leading and motivating people, outward looking and willing to become part of our church family!
We are offering a 20 hours a week contract, with all the normal benefits, start date by negotiation. Interviews are planned for Wednesday 14 November, closing date is Wednesday 31 October 2018.
If you are interested please contact us for further details:
email@example.com Tel. 03 332 6627
If you’d like to chat about the role please call Rev Claire on 028 4184821 or Rev Matthew on 028 4184220
About St Augustine’s
We are a welcoming Anglican church in Cashmere, Christchurch. We come from an evangelical tradition. That means that we love praying, singing, reading the Bible and seeing where God is going to lead us in our lives through the Holy Spirit’s guidance. Whether you like a quiet contemplative style service, a more traditional Sunday communion or informal worship you will find a home here. And if you are young then there are lots of exciting activities for kids and youth. If you’re older we have home groups for different ages on days and times. We believe that God can change us and our community.
- Up to date CV
- Names of 3 recent and relevant referees with contact details
- A covering letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role
- Contact details and proposed start date